About Us Strategic Plan 2019-2021
Strategic Plan 2019-2021
Our mission is to thrive to empower immigrants, newcomers and under-represented youth groups by providing guidance, support and integrating with Indigenous youth.
NEARC Inc. envisions a just society with culturally diverse, socially empowered, and financially sustainable communities.
- Collaboration & Reciprocity
- Environmental Stewardship
- Truth & Reconciliation
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Mutual Respect
To address and prevent obstacles faced by newcomer children and youth, and enable their full participation in Canadian society, by facilitating and providing life-skills training, academic guidance, personal mentorship, and connections to employment opportunities.
- To promote reconciliation, maintain community harmony and peace.
- To foster skills for youth employment, apprenticeship, economic growth.
- To educate Sustainable Development Goal Agendas and engage in issues of Climate Change.
- To enhance partnerships and need-based stakeholder services.
- To advance diversity, inclusion and work towards eliminate racism collaboratively.
- To build target groups’ capacity to deliver for well-being for everyone.
- To help connect young people with resources and, equips with right tools and knowledge to overcome barriers towards successful settlement and integration.